Our beautiful, bright and welcoming space is perfectly located, minutes from the seaside and Dublin to Greystones DART in Greystones village. The studio has been designed with love and care to create a space where the people of Greystones and the wider Wicklow and Dublin community can enjoy all the benefits of yoga in a spacious, comfortable and peaceful setting.
- Ashtanga Yoga (Led classes & Mysore-style self-practice): a dynamic, challenging and flowing set sequence of postures that produce an intense internal heat. A regular Ashtanga practice can be incredibly transformative, resulting in a balanced, lucid mind and a strong, healthy body.
- Vinyasa Flow uses many of the same postures as Ashtanga,but is choreographed individually by the teacher, who helps students synchronise breath with movement, often to music. The style builds strength and flexibility and calms the mind.
- Hatha Yoga: A gentle class which introduces students to traditional yoga postures and yogic breathing, enhancing flexibility and relaxation levels.
- Men's Yoga: A class for men of any age and any level, which brings flexibility and suppleness back to stiff bodies.
- Kids' Yoga: Yoga helps kids with focus and co-ordination and teaches them to be still - it's also great fun! For ages 7+
The teachers at Greystones Yoga Studio are all highly trained, dedicated yoga practitioners who practise yoga as a way of life, and teach because they love to.
If you’re not sure which class is right for you, call us on 086 8542741 or email us for advice, or drop by the studio any time you’re passing.